5 WAYS TO SUPPORT MONARCH CONSERVATION:
1. Visit our GoFundMe Page page to learn more about supporting the Cerro Pelon Monarch Butterfly Sanctuary in Macheros, Mexico.
2. Create and preserve pollinator habitat, including planting milkweed and other nectar-rich plants. The image to the right (8 plants to attract butterflies) includes these flowers:
Milkweed, Goldrenrod, Blazing Star, Culver's Root, Lupine, Joe-Pye weed, Black-eyed Susan, and Purple Coneflower.
3. Join Journey North citizen scientists as they track monarch butterfly migrations each fall & spring as monarch butterflies migrate to & from Mexico.
4. Use nature-friendly products and avoid pesticides. For more information, visit Pollinator Partnership's website.
5. Spread the word that milkweed is a beneficial, host plant for the monarch butterfly.